The Data Manager allows you to integrate your own addresses, e.g. of your customers or suppliers, as a data file. The addresses are displayed on the map and can be used for route planning.
- To enable this option, click the appropriate icon on the function bar. The navigator opens.
- Select the Data Manager. The Data Manager opens in a new tab.
- The Administration sub-tab opens automatically and displays a list of all available data files.
Kindly note that the following limits apply to the volume of managed data due to performance reasons:
- A maximum of 5 databases can be created and managed in the File Manager. The number does not increase even if you have more licences and multiple users work in the File Manager.
- Each database should contain a maximum of 1,000 data sets
- Each data file should contain a maximum of 30 columns
- The maximum size of each loaded csv file should not exceed 5 MB.